Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020

Warning it's a circus in here

Hi, I want to share a card with the Circus theme...  I made with follow stamp set:


If you have kids you think sometimes you have the circus in your own family ;)

I made this card.


How I made this card?

At first I cut out the stamp set and color all in with my Copics. After this I fuzzy cut it out and arrange it to the card... I love the seal is playing with the ball. 
So I used my Basic shapes from my stuff to cut out the rectangle and a circle hole. On tne base card I decided to use my Distress Oxide Inks and a stencil from my stuff to create the background. The white panel on the white card looks a little boring, so I decided me to change the color on the border. I use an embossing powder for this and add the white rectangle on this with foam tape. 
Than I add the critter, ball, tickets and sentiment and finished the card with a little glitter on the seal and the ball. 

I hope you like this idea and I see you again with the next idea. 

Crafty Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen