Freitag, 24. Juli 2020

Whimsy Stamp Inspiration "Gnomes Smores"

Another week a new inspiration.... 


This time I use the super cute digital stamp "Gnome S'mores"



and the word dies are from a retired die set, called Brush Script lowercase and uppercase...


I also use the Kinetec Basic set die for cut the sentiment part... 



How I made this card?

I use an A2 card base and Distress in the background with Distress Oxide Ink. I use a little Water spray for a better effect and add golden and white dots for the stars. The Gnome I print out with a regular printer and  color it with my pencils. After coloring I fuzzy cut them out. I distress a white paper strip with red Distress Oxide ink and cut the word Hallo (German hello). I use my pencil to bring in the shadow on the letters. I search another piece of paper and cut it with the die into a smaller paper, that it fit to the card. I add the letters on the card and finished it with a few white details (gel pen).

I wish you all a wonderful summer.

Crafty Hugs to all of you :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen