Montag, 3. August 2020

Whimsy Stamps New Release Dragon Soap Box

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.



For my card I used follow stamps :

Dragon Soap Box


Wonky Stitched rectangle Die Set



Enjoy the Little Things Stamp set




How I made this card?

I print out the image on my regular printer. I use my Luminance to color the image. I used one of the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the image out. My card base is A2 (US format). I decided e for the yellow, because I think it fits perfectly. I add it to the card and whimsy drawing a line around. I add the sentiment from the stamp set. At last I add white dots and a little glossy accent to the dragon and the soap box.

Hope you like this inspiration. 

Hugs Ute




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen