Samstag, 8. August 2020

Whimsy Inspiration Post Brooke

 Another week a new inspiration.... 

Today I want to show you another cute digital stamp, called "Brooke"


I used also other products for my card...





Here is my inspiration: 




How I made this card?

I print out the image and color only Brooke with my Luminance Pencils. I fuzzy cut the girl out. I die cut the second Rectangle die from white card stock. I use green Alcohol Ink and die cut it with the straight grass border edge. I also use the Stitched Wonky die again, so I have the same stitched line like on the white card stock. I stamped the sentiment on the white card stock and I put Brooke on the grass. I add all on a pink A2 (US card format) and finished the card.

Wish you a wonderful weekend.

Crafty Hugs to all of you :)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen