Samstag, 22. August 2020

Magengo Designs Butterfly Gift Bag

Today I want to show you a little gift bag...


What do you need?

I used follow products for this project:


How to make the gift bag?

I use white card stock for this idea. I open my working space for my Scan and Cut from Brother, Canvasworksspace. There I opened the box die and delete the butterfly, so I have only the gift bag.  I cut it out and save the small little butterfly. I fold and glue the bag together. 
I color the butterfly with my Karin Brushmarker in blue colors and add a glitter pen on this. I decided to add also Glossy Accent for a shiny effect. 

I print out different Geranium flowers and color it with my Alcoholmarker. After than I fuzzy cut it out and glue it on the bag with foam tape. 

I add a German sentiment (from Create a Smile, Krokusse). This means you are a special plant..., this mean something like you are wonderful...

I hope you like this inspiration. Have fun to try this and I can't wait to see you idea.

Crafty Hugs Ute

1 Kommentar: