Donnerstag, 15. April 2021

Hero Arts | Anniversary

 I should clean my crafty room, but I found this challenge , so I thought I will calm down and make what I love. Which stamp set will be fit to this challenge? 

I have a my monthly Hero Subscription since years and I love the stamp set, mostly. 

I found two stamp sets and decide me for one. It is from July 2017. I used it not so often, don't know why, because it is one of the beautiful sets I have. 


For every Anniversary it needs blooms and so I made 3 cards with this theme. We will be celebrate our 17. Wedding Day this week, so we have also an anniversary. 


I used follow products: 

- My Monthly Hero July 2017 set
- different Alcohol marker from my stuff
- a Shadow pencil from CaranD'Ache, I love them #639
- 1 Embossingfolder, forgot the company, maybe you know them and can help me in the comments below.
- Taylored Expressions Simply StripsThanks, also dies
-Distress Oxide Ink (Vintage Photo)
- Gems from Picket Fence Studios, love this :)
-Gltterpen and a white Gel Pen for details

Card "Lucky You..I usually just send Texts"





Card "I love you"




Card "Sending sunny greetings"



Which card do you love most? Thanks for stoping by and for your lovely comment. 

Crafty Hugs Ute

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love all your cards! I cant decide which one I like the most! This is a lovely MMH kit, so glad you were able to create with it! Keep on crafting!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your cards, the texture of the card really does make it look like the actual wall..
    thank you for playing along the Anniversary Challenge at A Blog Named Hero Challenge.
    DT Dhruvika

    AntwortenLöschen