Samstag, 24. April 2021

Magengo Design | Leave Stencil and the Australian Hugs Set

  Hello again, Ute here with a new inspiration. 

This time I want to show you 3 cards with the Leave Stencil I used on all cards. 

 

 I love to use the Stencil Material from Silhouette. This works great. If I use stencil with details, I use a non permanent glue spray for the stencil. The stencil will so stay on the card front. I use Distress Oxide Ink  for all cards a green and a yellow tone. 

I decided me to use also the Australian Hugs again, with the kangaroo's. That you can see the animals better, I decided me to use a Vellum Circle behind the kangaroo. I add a plant from Stampin UP set für alle Zeit. and a sentiment from the Basic Sentiments. At last I add a few Gem's from Picket Fence. 





Wow, time is running, April is nearby finish and the summer comes. 

Hope you are all fine. 

Crafty Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen