Samstag, 10. April 2021

Magengo Design | Hello

  Hi Ute here, with a new inspiration.

This time I was working with the wonderful photo frame and I use it together with the Bee Hive Die set. 


At first I use the photo frame Die cut set and cut them out and build them together. After I use a little Distress into the frame, a very light blue color. Now it is time for a fun part, I use the whole Bee Hive Die Set and cut them out. I let it on the cutting map, because I want to color them easily. I use different Distress Oxide Colors and color the dies. 

Now it is time to built the scene. At last I use two bee's from the stamp set Bee Mine and put all together.  


I fall in love with the sentiments, so I use here also one from the Basic Set (English version).

I hope you like my idea. 

Crafty Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen