Samstag, 23. Oktober 2021

Magengo Designs | Hello Fall

 Hello, Ute here. 


This time I show you a quick gift box. To decorate the Boder stamps are very good.



Now I want to tell you briefly how to make this box, so you can quickly recreate it. 

You need the following:
- 11 x 3 1/2 inch card stock (your choice).
- something to decorate, I link the products at the end
- Folding board and accessories
- scissors

Next, place the paper on the folding board so the short side is on top and fold 3/4 inch on each side. Now turn the paper and fold at 1"1/8, 5"1/8, 5"7/8 and at 9"7/8. Now fold the paper. Now cut the following points, on the long side all fold lines up to the fold vertically. Now glue them down, so that a box is formed. See illustration. 


Now, it is time to decorate the box as you like. 

I look forward to your idea on this topic. 

I used the following products:


The sentiment I used is from Stampin Up and means small winter supply.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment below.

Hugs Ute
 

1 Kommentar: