Samstag, 16. Oktober 2021

Magengo Designs | What would I do without you

 The last Release have so many cute images. Do you see it?

If not, you should definitely look. You can click here and will find it.


How I made this card?

  1. I print out the whole stamp set and color the images.
  2. I use my Scan and Cut machine to cut it out, but this is optional, you can use your scissor for that, if you have not a machine. 
  3. I found in my stuff a background paper ( I will link it in the end) and a die cut. 
  4. I use colored craft paper as card base 3.5x6.5 Inch. 
  5. I add the background on the base. 
  6. At last I add the images and the sentiment on the card and finished it.

Which Products I use?




I hope you link this idea this week.

Hugs Ute 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen