Samstag, 2. Oktober 2021

Magengo Designs | Smile agross the Miles

 This time a new slimeline card, love the format, also it is different between European and US. This time I have a European format.



This time is another watermark on the card, because I work only with original products, because I will support the designer and not the crime people.


What exactly means this? A lot of designers have a problem with the images, they will be often stolen from crime and this people produce cheap stamps, dies and so on and sell this under no name on plattforms in the internet. 

In Germany, there are some crafter, they explain people the situation.
#isupportdesignnotcrime
#originalonlyday2021

I can't wait to see your projects. 

Products I am use: 

  

I also use Distress Oxide Ink for blending.

Hope you love this idea. Wish you all a wonderful weekend. 

Crafty Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen