Freitag, 6. Januar 2023

Whimsy Stamps | Hello


Welcome to my blog.  It is time for a new inspiration.
Herzlich willkommen auf meinen Blog. Es ist Zeit für eine neue Inspiration.


How I made this card?

Do you know that you can also use dies as stencils. I punched out the dino's and then used masking tape, which is exactly what I did with the moon. My Copics and the airbrush I have designed the background. After I was happy with the ground and sky, I removed the masking tape. Now still colored and a few details on the card gestetzt. Finally, a matching sentiment. 

Wie habe ich diese Karte gemacht?

Weisst du, dass du Stanzen auch als Schablonen benutzen kannst. Ich habe die Dino's ausgestanzt und dann mit dem Masking Tape, genau so bin ich auch mit dem Mond verfahren. Meine Copics und den Airbrush habe ich den Hintergrund gestaltet. Nachdem ich mit dem Boden und dem Himmel zufrieden war, habe ich das Masking Tape entfernt. Nun noch coloriert und ein paar Details auf die Karte gestetzt. Zum Schluss noch ein passendes Sentiment. 

Products | Produkte

I link here all products, which I have used.
Ich verlinke hier alle Produkte, welche ich gebraucht habe.







Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment. 
Danke vielmals, dass Du mich auf dem Blog besucht hast und für Deinen lieben Kommentar. 


2 Kommentare:

  1. Ute, I've had no time lately for blog comments, but I do so adore seeing your creations pop up in the Dropbox and being shared online, it's so lovely to see your fantastic creativity. I LOVE what you've done with this adorable pair. I left a link on my blogpost to yours, so folks can follow from mine to here and see your sweet dinos too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Ute, just popped over from Wendy's blog to check out your cute dinosaurs! It's a fabulous little scene- clever to use the die cuts as stencils and love the way you've coloured them.
    Chris
    x

    AntwortenLöschen