Montag, 20. November 2017

Scrappers Delights Special New Release (Nurse)

Today it's New Release time by Scrapper's Delights :)  

This time Janice draw nurses... It is perfect for thank you cards, for get well cards or maybe to made a nurse poem... ( I show an example before the post will end)

I made this card for this event...


I made a CAS card and colored the nurse with my Prismacolors. I searched a sentiment in the internet, who will perfect fit and found words from Mother Theresa... 

"It is not how much you do, but how much LOVE you put in the doing."

How true is the sentiment... People feel it, if your doing comes from the bottom of your heart or not...


For a few years an Clowdie showed  one poem with a nurse that melt my heart... 

being a NURSE means:

You will never be bored,
You will frequently frustrated,
You will be surrounded by challenges,
so much to do, and so little time,
YOU WILL CARRY IMMENSE RESPONSIBILITY, 
and very little authority. 
You will step into people's lives
and make a tremendous difference.
Some will bless you, some will curse you.
You will see people at their 
BEST and at their worst.
You will never cease to be amazed at 
people's capacity for 
love, courage and endurance.
You will see the BEGINN and the END.
You will experience resounding triumphs
and devestating failures.
You will cry and laugh a lot.
You will know what it is to be HUMAN and HUMANE.
Melodie Chenevert, RN  


This lady made a wonderful picture and I will show it here too... It is an idea to made a framed picture... I love this... THANK you Amy for showing this and I hope it is ok, if I show it to all the other crafters too...



Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen