Donnerstag, 2. November 2017

Whimsy Stamp New Release "Cute Bears"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I show you this time a shaker card... I use only sentiments from the current New Release to the theme "Cute bears"... I love how Tracy made this stamps, looks so cute... 


I colored my bear with Copics and add on the tree a little bit pencils. Also I used Liquid Appliqué for dimension on the had and scarf... 

My card base I used for the edges Versamark and "Gold Tinsel" from Ranger to made a golden background. I cut out with my Die from Mama Elephant "all prettied up" the white cardstock for the card, glued a foil in the back and built a shaker card... I used the glitter from Lawn Fawn  (Prisma Glitter) and a few diamonds (for crafters) and add the white cardstock on the card. Now I used the image in front and a sentiment from the same set. At last I made a bow and add this to the top on the circle.

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen