Freitag, 3. November 2017

Whimsy Stamp New Release "bear cute bear mix and match"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I show you a scene card.. I use only sentiments from the current New Release to the theme "bear cut bear mix and match"... I love how Tracy made this stamps, looks so cute... 



I colored the image with Copics and add white dots on had and scarf. Than I prepare my card base with Versamark and silver embossing, to bring a silver accent to the card, also to the had to the bear...  I used the my monthly kit Hero Art from last month (October) and cut the hills and the forest... to bring a scene to the card. The snowbank I draw by myself and cut it out... For the sky I used "Salty Ocean" Distress Oxide Ink. I add my hills (cut from the pattern paper from Hero Arts kit, too) and the forest I distressed with peeled Paint Distress ink. After I put my scene together I glued it to the card base, also I add the bear and a sentiment from the last October kit from Hero Arts.

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen