Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018

My Monthly April Kit from Hero Arts

What exactly is the monthly kit?

Every month Hero Art give out a special kit, filled with an 6x8.25 Inch stamp set, with a lots of dies and adding. Sometimes there are inks, tapes, paper, ribbons, tags and much more. Every month is the theme a surprise. What I love is the value, the worth from each kit is much more expensive, as the buying price. 

What means the April Monthly Kit?

This is the kit came in April 2018. It was the last kit and look at the picture, what is all inside.

April monthly Hero Arts kit
You can see inside is a big stamp set, also a lot of dies (including a background die, inks and special paper. It is a great stamp set, if you need Spanish sentiments... for example for you other language speaking friends...

What is a subscription meaning?

I am a subscriber from this set. I write this post without sponsoring, only because I love the kits and the quality. Every month you get a kit with a special shipping coast (international). It is the cheapest shipping coast I know from USA. You can also add add ons a little bit earlier, than the rest of the world. Every month you can add a special category with an discount. What I love is that the add ons don't cost shipping...It is included in the shipping coast from the kit. You never miss a kit. Before the subscription exist, I missed kits (for example the November 2015 kit, never found to buy again)... 

Can you combine Hero arts Monthly kits?

Yes of course, absolutely... I show you a few cards, that I combine it with the March kit. There are a lot of words inside and a few word dies... You can also use the add ons like embossing powder and sequins with other images.



Do you craft every month?

Yes,  I this is my hobby and it is a great therapy to relax and come down from the working world... But not every month I made cards from the kit, sometime a little bit later... Often I use the sentiments for other DT cards or special dies or add ons...
Butt last month I made 5 cards with the Mexican theme... Hope you like it :)


Can you say something to your cards?



For this card I use the amazing dancing miss mouse and the swainish sentiment for let's dance. I love to color no line, also I stamped the image with a light grey. The sentiment I use the heat embossing gold for a beautiful shining.

The card is an add on from a kit, I don't know which one it was. The base is an A2 card format. I used an embossing folder from WeR Memory keepers with hearts (called Dotted). I add brown decorated paper strips to bring an accent in the card.






This card makes me happy... Can you imagine to hug an cactus? I  use a black A2 card base and heat embossed with clear powder different cacti on the background. Can you see them?

On this card I stamped again with a light color and color all with my Prismacolor Pencils. I add a sentiment stamp from the March kit, I think it fits perfectly :)

At last I add a few glitter tape on my card. I glue this with my glue pen, because sometimes the tapes don't glue right and to solve the paper. I don't like this.





Here ist the other mouse. I use this time a white card A2 base. This time I use the technique again with the clear embossing powder in the background with the guitar's. 

Can you feel the music? 

I made a color combo with traditional Spanish colors... 










Piñata... I learned this know fro a few years and I love the idea behind. 

Here I use the background die and a sentiment from a normal stamp set from Hero Arts called "Many Everyday Messages" and made this CAS card...












...and the last card for the moment is this rattlesnake card... Fiesta time means Party time...

On the picture it is not easy to see, but the white background I use is from an old kit. It is a wooden paper.

Here I stamped the snake and color this one with my prefer pencils. I distressed the background and add the sentiment... In the set you will find the half circle, which I use on the ground from the snake... I think this are great for bring in an accent. With the golden glitter tape I finished my card.



Thanks so much for visit my blog and I hope you can understand my English. If you have questions, please let me know. I will answer soon as possible.

Thanks so much for give me a lovely comment and maybe you have an idea with a card you want see?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen