Samstag, 26. Mai 2018

New Release Event Scrappers Delights Pirate

This week have Scrappers Delights New Release (click here)... 

What are the new images?

You will find a few new cute pirate digital stamps. You will have different pirates and a ship.... What from this guys do you prefer? The name of the images is "Its a pirate life". You can buy it here... At this time you will find an discount on the products.




Which one I get?

I get two images from the NR. Its a pirate life 1 and 5.  One pirate and the ship... As I saw the images I must think about the film "Pirates from the Caribbean" on the funny Captain Jack Sparrow :) If you like music, so you can look this video, I found in youtube...




How I  made my projects?

I made two cards, a special card form called Shadow box... I love how deep the card is... I colored the pirate with my Zig real brush markers... The ship I colored with Zig and pencils... I distressed the clouds and the water and cut out the water with Lawn Fawn Cloud die cuts and sore it in the right size for the Shadow box (also a die from Lawn Fawn). The sentiment is from an old stamp company (Whiff of Joy, is retired).



On the other card... Normal size A2 (American).  I use a thin wooden paper and distressed it, after than I glue it to the card base, after than I cut a circle in the card... and show in the background a scene... Here I used also an retired stamp from the same company like before.




Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment:) If you prefer an image, let me know, maybe I can color it and you can save the next time :)

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen