Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018

New Release Week Dr. Cute

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy

We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.





What is the idea behind the card?

This month gives an other amazing penguin, called Dr. Cute. I am a RN in Switzerland. I working in a surgery. I saw a few caps designs and on of them have flowers... so cute... Why not show this on a picture with a penguin. So this was my inspiration behind.




How I made the card?

I decided me, that I want to color on vellum, so I print out the image with a light grey with my printer. I color the Dr. Cute with my Prismacolor Pencils.  So I made this card  A2 format. My sentiment is from Altenew and I think it fits perfectly.

Which products I use?


Dr. Cute 

Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen