Mittwoch, 9. September 2020

Whimsy Inspiration Post Wizard Dragon

  •  Another week a new inspiration....

    Fall comes so fast... At this time we have some colder days, but some warm and sunny days... The trees have all green leave, but I know in a few weeks we have a colorful fall time. Days and nights will be colder. 

    The natural change is like magic sometimes. Today I will you show  a super cute dragon, called Wizard Dragon... He looks tired and I think he need COFFEE :)

    What do you think?



    How I made this card?

    I print out the image one of white card stock and one of regular paper (need this for masking). I colored first the dragon. This time I use my Prisma Pencil Premium. After coloring I fuzzy cut out the image on the regular paper and glue this with removable glue tape on the colored image. I decided me to ink the background with Distress Oxide Inka glowing color for the magic effect, green for the ground and a pink-violett for the sky... So one of you will say it is morning and the other one will be see evening... Whatever... He is tired and need some energy.
    I searched in my stuff a sentiment wich will fit. It is from the Coffee break Stamp Set. 

    I hope you liked this idea. 

    I used also other products for my card...




    Wish you a wonderful weekend.

    Crafty Hugs to all of you :)






  •  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen