Donnerstag, 3. September 2020

Whimsy New Release Monster Dragon

 

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.


Soon it is Halloween time and in this New Release you will find a few stamps which will fit for this theme. Ok, I am not really celebrate this... but I think we have a similar thing in Europe called "Fasching" It begins in November 11. and ends in February with big carnival events. They a lot of jokes and it is a funny celebration for kids and adults...

My card today use the Dragon Monster. You know I fall in Love with the cute dragons. I wasn't sure, which sentiment I should use, so I decide me to let me inspire in the internet and found this one. 



How I made this card?


I print out the image on my regular printer. I use my Luminance to color the image and add Glossy Accent to the monster eyes and the nose. I print the same dragon on normally paper and fuzzy cut them out, because I need a masking. After masking I use my Distress Oxide Ink for make the sky. For the ground I decided to draw by myself and I add a few trees. So it looks like the little dragon is outside. He looks a little scary... and his lamp found the sentiment...  After coloring I used one of the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the image out. I add a black card stock under the image and glue it on my A2 card base. 




So I hope you like the idea and see you soon... with a new idea. 

I use follow products:





Hope you like this inspiration. 

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen