Dienstag, 8. September 2020

Hallo Card

Today I want to show you a card with different products from the current New Release from Magengo Designs.

This is my inspiration:

How I made this card?

At first I arrange the bears on my card and after the word HALLO (the German Hello)... I print it on withe cardstock. Now it was time for coloring.  I use my prefer brand on coloring pencils, Luminance (Swiss made by Caran d'Ache)... They are soft and colorful, similar like the Prismacolor Premium. 
I decided to give the balloons the little girl bear. So I draw some lines in her hand. I try to color the balloon letters like balloons, here I get my inspiration from the internet. I was search to balloon letters and try to color like real... After coloring I get Glossy Accent to the letters and after dry I add the withe line. So it looks like real balloons. I add also a few withe dots on the bears as details. 
I cut the card a little smaller and add it with foam tape on my A2 (US format) on the card base (I use a brown colored cardstock). 
At last I draw a stitched line by hand on the card, so it isn't straight, but handmade ;)


Today I use follow products: 


I hope you like my card or inspiration. 

Crafty hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen