Samstag, 22. September 2018

A Gift

This time a ade a card for the Paper Smooches Challenge... There are actually the theme clean and simple... They have this picture as an idea... I love white and brown, also a touch green in the card and try to made it easy...


So this is my card...


I use the PS stamp set "Hooties" and use the two smaller Owls. So I have to need the masking technique first. As I finished stamp the owls I draw a branch under the owls and add a few leaves. After than I colored all with my ZIG real Color brushes. I add a few white effects into the eyes...  To finish my card I use a paper stripe from my stuff and a few sequins... The sentiment , that I use is from Winnie and Walter stamp, called "Sentimental"and it fits perfect under the branch...

Hope you like my entry :)

Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

1 Kommentar: