Montag, 3. September 2018

New Release by Whimsy Stamps Penguin Fun


Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy

We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.



What is the idea behind the card?

A new month, new stamps... I found this cute Penguin and fall in Love... Why not to take a card with him :)




The temperature are cooler now, than for a few weeks... Trees begin to change the colors from the top. 


How I made the card?

First I print out my images with my Laserprinter, after than I color with my Zig Marker brushes. I fuzzy cut out the image and made a clean and simple card.


Which products I use?



Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen