Samstag, 15. September 2018

Lawn Fawn Fall Pumpkins

I love Lawn Fawn stamps, they are so sweet and cool...

This time I made a card for follow Challenge:


Fall time is mostly one of the best in the year... I love warm days and the colors in fall, so bright and many different one :)

So why not to play again with Lawnfanatics.

Here is my card for this challenge



This time I repeat the stamping with the set "Pick of the Patch" and colored it with my Zig Real Color brushes, also with pencils. I add a super cool pumpkin on top... 

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Super cute!! Love the cool shades. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. bwa ha ha ha ha!! that pumpkin with the sunglasses!!! ha ha ha ha!!! soooo funny!! love this! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks so much for your funny comment :) LOL... Hugs Ute

      Löschen