Samstag, 15. September 2018

Lawn Fawn Fall Foxes

I love Lawn Fawn stamps, they are so sweet and cool...

This time I made a card for follow Challenge:


Fall time is mostly one of the best in the year... I love warm days and the colors in fall, so bright and many different one :)

So why not to play again with Lawnfanatics.

Here is my card for this challenge



I made an A2 based card and use my Crease Pad (from Sizzix) and emboss the "Wonky Stitched Circle Stax from MFT. After than I stamp the foxes from Lawn Fawn stamp  set "Winter Skies" on the card. I draw the leaves by myself. I colored the image and the background with my zig Real Color Brushes, only the clouds I use Distress ink. 

How you can add a sentiment in a circle form?

I use a stamping tool from Tim Holtz. I use over the card a thicker foil or a laminated foil, so you can see through. Now you can put the sentiment on and it will hold in place... If you close the lid, so the stamps is on the tool and now you can use it. I stamp on the foil back and look, if I agree with the result. If yes I remove the foil and stamp on my card.

The sentiment comes from Simon Say Stamp "You got this".

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.


3 Kommentare:

  1. wow - the coloring is so striking here!! just gorgeous!! wow!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely words :) Hugs Ute

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awesome coloring with the zig cc markers! Love those clouds too! Great scene you created here!

    AntwortenLöschen