Sonntag, 9. September 2018

Christmas Mermaid Whimsy Blog Post

What for a great New Release this month. This time I use the digital stamp from Crissy, called Christmas Mermaid



Do you know Kit and Clowder? There you can learn a lot of techniques for coloring. I learned a much. 


This month theme is underwater world.  I fall in love with this theme. Look at this wonderful scene. Instead of the turtle I try it with the  Christmas Mermaid from Whimsy stamps. I think this will be a perfect combination.


I used the pencil course and my Prismacolor Pencils to made this picture. I will frame it and bring it to my wall in my craft room.

This was my inspiration for this monthly post. Hope you like it :)

Thanks for visit the blog and see you soon.

Hugs Ute




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen