Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2019

Whimsy Inspiration Blog Post Snowman Friends

Today I show you a special card. I must say it is my first Snow globe, I colored. I try this time the 3D optic with a glass ball... 



How I made this card?

I am a member from Kit and Clowder class and so I get a free class between the monthly classes. In one where a snow globe and I use it here. I add the digital stamp into the glass ball :) For an better optic I choose opacity to reduce to 30%... So the image is now light grey instead of black (line). 
I use for coloring my charcoal Pencils and made a black and white coloring. It is perfect for a glass look, because you can erase this better or made some details. 
I work this time with shadow and highlights, it is a great practice. 

This stamp is my focal point of this card so I made a simple card. 

The sentiment is from Simon Say Stamps and I stamped with a grey ink from Altenew, which has the perfect tone for this coloring.  Looks like milled in the wood from this snow globe. 


This stamp is from the current New Release, you find it here.


Wish you a great week.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen