Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019

Whimsy Inspiration Blog Post Moose combination

This happened, if I use two different stamps together...


How I made this card?

I use on this card three Digital Stamps. It is very easy to arrange the digital stamps, you didn't use masking :)  I use Christmas Tails and Merry Christ-Moose. Ok mouse and rabbit stand on the scarf, maybe this pose. 
I add all stamps nearly together. Than I colored all with my Luinance Pencils. After coloring I use my T-ruler to made a line with my pencil, for the bottom. I use my scissor to remove the upper white paper, fuzzy cut around the image. For my background I use a sky pattern paper from Altenew and add my image on foam tape to add it on the background. 

My sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

I add Liquid Appliqué on the hat's  for 3D effect. 

The Stamps I used are from the last New Release.


Hope you like my card.

Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen