Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019

Whimsy Stamps New Release October 2019

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Wooohooo, this month you will find a lot of great products...

For my first card from this month I decided me to choose the super cute Oakland Boy Digital Stamp.

How I made this card?
I print out the Oakland Boy Stamp on my regular printer. After than I colored the boy with my Luminace Pencils. I love to try the D3 optic, so I use shadow and add an eye accent.
It is fall time, so I made the leaves colorful...
The German sentiment means "autumn greetings". I add on the background sky with my distress Inks. 

At last I put all together to an A2 (US format) card. 



Hope you love this inspiration. Can't wait what you are made. 

Have a nice October 2019.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen