Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2019

Whimsy Inspiration Post Reindeer Fart

Wow, time is running it is mid of October and it is time to  show the next Blog Post for me.

I use the funniest stamp I found in the current New Release, called Reindeer Fart, oops... 


How I made this card?

I decided me for a CAS card design. This means that it is clean and simple. Only the stamp and a sentiment on the card, no other paper or special design. It is great for no time card making. 
I printed the stamp and the sentiment on my paper (Sheena). Cut and fold it to the A2format (US). After than I colored the guy on the card with my Luminace Pencils. 
...and finished it.

I can't wait to see your funny card with this reindeer :)

here can you find the stamp.

Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen