Samstag, 4. April 2020

Marcie Card Swap

La La Land made the first card Swap 



... and I am decided me to play along. So I  register and say to send international. My Swap partner is in USA and so I have to send it immediately.

I made this card:


How I made this card?

I use the stamp Marcie from the La La Land Club kit , called Bee Happy Marcie and stamped it on craft card stock. Than I search a sentiment from this set and stamped this too. 
After stamping I decide to color this happy girl with my Prisma pencils. I want that Marcie have a 
T-Shirt and a dress so I separated the dress in two parts. 
At first I colored the face and draw a nose inside, also changed the eyes.  They are a little to black, but maybe Marcie played with eye make up!?After finish skin, I draw the hair. 
Than I color the T-shirt and the dress. I look that I bring a little folds into the dress and all other.
I think it will be look great, if Marcie is dancing on grass... so I draw a little green under she. 
After coloring I use a white gel pen to bring details on the card and finished it. 

I wrote a little note inside to an other crafter I don't know... I know we are all like a family and love to create things. So my hubby was so lovely to bring this card to the post office and send it. 

All mails are slow now, because we have a special situation outside in the world. Never before since I am born I have experience with a world wide crisis like Corona. 

Be safe and healthy, Hope we all will survive this. 

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen