Sonntag, 12. April 2020

Whimsy Stamp Inspiration Poppy

Happy Easter to all of you... 

Hope you can have fabulous weather and a great time with your family. Get healthy and stay safe. 

This time I use follow digital stamp "Poppy"



How I made this card?
Firstly I print the image on card stock. Than I color this with my pencils (I prefer Prisma color). After coloring I decided me to frame the image and color the background. I searched in my stuff other paper who will fit and glue the image on a blue glitter paper. 
After this I glue it with foam tape on the card base (A2 US format). The sentiment is a German version from Klartext Stempel and means "the life is short, be creative".
At last I use Glossy Accent to bring out the bubbles and sprinkle a little glitter on top. 

Hope you like this little inspiration. 

Wish you and your family and friends a wonderful week.

Hugs Ute


1 Kommentar:

  1. What a sweet image, Ute ... the shimmery matted layer really draws the eye to it ... and your colouring is awesome! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita :)

    AntwortenLöschen