Freitag, 3. April 2020

Whimsy Stamps New Release "I carry you"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.



For my card I used follow stamp set in digital version.





How cute, this little turtle and his friend. It was a pleasure to color this image. 


How I made this card?

I print out the image on card stock. After than I colored it with my Prisma pencils. I add gras and water, also a raining background. After finish coloring I cut it out with a circle die and add glossy accent (a few raindrops). I use an other circle die, little taller, to cut the second circle with pink glitter. I glue both circles together. As card base I use US format A2 and decide me to made a simple card.  I searched a sentiment who will fit from my stuff. 
I stamped the THANKS is a light color and colored it with the same pink colors like in the image. I try to made a Ombré technique. At last I stamped the second sentiment and my card is done.


Hope you like this inspiration. 

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen