Dienstag, 21. April 2020

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Creativity connects

So much toilet paper was sold out for a few weeks... because the new Corona disease. Some people have fear and bought so much. I heard from people the quarrel with other one. It is a strange time. 
The new virus is not transmitted on this way. So it will be better you buy soap...  lol


I love the new digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps who shows a funny way...




It is a freebie. So grab your goody and color them. Share it on Facebook in the Whimsy Group.
I can't wait to see your idea. 

How I made this card?

I print the dragon on card stock. Than I color him with my Prisma Color pencils. I fuzzy cut them out. I use an A2 card (US size, a blue one) and cut out a rectangle in 4,25x5,5 Inch as background. this have similar colors like the dragon. Than I cut out a second piece 3.5x4.75Inch with white card stock. I used foam tape on the back on the dragon and glue it down. The sentiment is a German on from Klartext Stempel and means "creativity connects". 

Hope you like this little inspiration. 

Wish you and your family and friends a wonderful week.

Hugs Ute







1 Kommentar:

  1. Absolutely brilliant Ute! I so wanted to know the ink colours you'd used to create that background, it's SO pretty, but it's a paper right?! What a fantastic match for your fabulous dragon colouring. I utterly LOVE this hun! So so cool. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen