Samstag, 20. Juni 2020

LLLC Farm Marci

What happened? I saw super cute animals and found La La Land Crafts (LLLC)... 

I fall in love with the products and the cuteness.  So I ordered my first items. 
I begin to color a few character. 

The quality of the products are really good.

Here I use a Die from the March Club Kit 2020... 
At first I cut out all details on white paper. Than I colored the barn with my Distress Ink, add a black background and fuzzy cut with my scissor the rest. This is really easy to do. 
I think the result is also great. 


Here is Marci from the same kit like the barn. I decided to color a black Marci, why not and planed to add the barn on the card too, but I think it will be overload the card. So I made a cloudy sky and add a piece of paper as a green field behind Marci. 
I have also monthly kits from Hero Arts, so I found an older one, from March 2017 and used from them the fence die and the field die, also the salat. 

I think it fits perfectly.


It make so much fun to play with the Monthly Kit :)

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen