Freitag, 5. Juni 2020

Magengo Design Pirate


Happy Friday Friends! Today I will show you one card I made with the very cute pirate stamp set. I love this, because there are so amazing critters and details on the set. 


I fall in love with this stamp set, as I see it at first. OMG so wonderful critters, items, palms, a pirate boot and so on. I have a lot of picture in my head to play with this great set. 

I thought it will cool to print out the whole set, to made a few cards, but I will definitely use this stamps set again, maybe to use the palms taller or ...

At this time I made two cards. One I will show you today and the other later in the month. 

This is the one I will show you today: 



How I made this card?
If you make an order, you get jpg, png and svg files. you will find in the jpg and png files a picture with the whole stamp set. I used this to print out on alcohol friendly paper. 
Than I used my Copics to color them out. I used also a white Posca for bring in details. 
Than I cut all out with my Scan and Cut, you can also use the svg files for this. 
For my card I used Distress Oxide Inks. I use two different blues and put it on a plastic sheet/ laminated. I used my finger to smudge this a little bit and spray water on this. I use a white background to put it on the wet sheet and take this away for the water effect in the back. 
Than I used also white paper to made the beach. I tear of the paper a little wavy form. Than I used again Distress Oxide Ink to bring a beachy color on this paper. I use my water bottle to bring in a little structure and use a darker one for made a more sandy feeling.

Now I arrange the critters and the background on my card to made a treasure hunt perfect. 

At last I decided me for a golden and black detail on the card and finished it. 


Hope you have understand all, otherwise let me know.

Crafty hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen