Samstag, 20. Juni 2020

LLLC Molli with Umbrella

I want to show you my first card from the Spring Box from La La Land Crafts.

I use the Molli with Umbrella, the background stamp Your Kindness and a Pocket full Stamp set. 

I stamped the girl on white card stock (alcohol marker friendly). 
I used the background stamp also on white card stock and stamped Molli on this too, so that I have the dress in the same pattern. 
I colored Marci with Copics and used my Pencils for details. I fuzzy cut the dress and the jacket and add this on Molli. After I was finish with coloring I fuzzy cut out the character and searched paper in my stuff, which will fit ( I will add the products at the end. 


In the inside of the card I add the pocket, this will be hold a gift card and the flowers from the background set. It looks so realistic, the jeans pattern. So cool. Love it. 


Products I use:
-LLLC Molli with Umbrella
-LLLC Background stamp set Your Kindness
-LLLC Stamp Set A Pocket full and the dies
-Copic Marker and Prisma Premier Pencils for coloring
-Paper Garden of Love  Signature Collection  by Sara Davies

Hope you like the inspiration and ideas. 

Crafty Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen