Samstag, 20. Juni 2020

Magengo Design, Ahoy, let's have some fun

Hello, wish you a wonderful Friday! I want to show you my second card with the wonderful pirate stamp set. 

 
This time I decided me to use the pirate ship as focus. You can print it taller, if you like it, but I used the stamp set, which called "ready for print page.jpg". There are all images from this set. 


...and this is my card. 





...and here you can see the inside card... I also use items for a detail pirate card. 


How I made this card?
At first I print out the stamp and color all with my Copic's. 
ship: E47, E44, E33, 
pirate sail: C5, C3, C1
other sails: B34, B32, B000
golden tone: Y38, Y15, Y11
pull eye: Glossy Accent
I distressed my card base with 3 different Distress Oxide Inks. I used an additional card stock in the same size, like the card and tear it in a wavy form to made the water optic. I draw some white dots for stars and add a little glue to the wave and the sky, to bring in golden paper/ flakes.  I think pirate theme have to need a golden detail... I used on this card two sentiments. 

The inside I use again a strip paper from my trash and distressed this, only with two colors. I glue it into the card and add some detail stamps from the set. I draw a line to the cross and finished it.  


I hope you like this inspiration. 

Crafty hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen