Samstag, 13. Juni 2020

Magengo Designs, You made my Day

 Today is Friday the 13. and for some people a bad omen/bode, but why?
If it the number or the combination number and day or something else? I don't know. 
I hope you will have a fantastic day.

I will show you a card from follow stamp set, called Pick a Boo.


This s a wonderful set with a lot of critters and details. I also love the sentiments. 

This is my inspiration a CAS card. Here you can see the front and the other picture shows the inside of the card. 






How I made the card?
At first I print out the whole set and colored it with my Copics. After than I cut it out.  I try a few combinations and after this I decided me to use a treat for this card. So I draw a light circle line on my card. I used the circle from my dopple side glue tape, but you can all use, what is round and have a similar size. I am not sure if you know it, but I love the Hybrid Dual Metallic Pens. This are pens, which color different on white paper or black paper, for example the purple is purple on white background, but blue on black. If you haven't this pens at home, no matter, you can also use another pen, that you prefer. I draw the leaves and add a few details. I add the sentiment and used my scissor to made a fishtail end on both sides. The banner is in the same white, so I distress it a little bit, so it is darker now. At last I decorate the inside card.

Thanks for reading this post and I hope I have inspire you. 

Wish you a wonderful weekend and a happy day. 

Crafty Hugs Ute
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen