Sonntag, 19. August 2018

A blog named Hero, Sparkle & Shine

I love Hero Art Stamps a lot and I am a subscriber from the Monthly Hero Art Kit... The new one will be come next week, some people have her kit already... but as an subscriber in Europe I have to wait... I shorten my waiting time to play with the current challenge and use an older My Monthly Hero Kit.... 

I play with the current  challenge:

The theme is sparkle and shine.... The DT made beautiful cards to inspire. One of my teacher (Amy Shulke) I had in a course wrote also an E-Mail and supported one of the DT Member. Her name is Cynthia Whitlow... She made a wonderful card and inspire me... As I visited her blog I found also a amazing video... check it out if you have fun to watching :)  So I decided to made a card with an flower.


How I made the card?

I used follow ingredients for my card:
  •  Distress Oxide Ink (tumbled glass, salty ocean, peacock feathers), water
  • My Monthly Hero Art Kit from September last year 
  • Danke (means thanks) Die  from Create a Smile
  • Embossing powder bridal Tinsel (sparkle effect), white embossing powder, Versamark 
  • different inks for stamp the flowers
  • Prismapencils for making effects/ deepness
I cut out a paper 11x4 Inch and score it by 5.5 Inch. This is my card base and I want to made a CAS (clean and simple) card. After than I stamped the flower, with the different colors. It should be bright colors. Than I masking the flower, also the side, that I can distress a strip (I eye catch this). I love to play with colors like Distress Oxide Ink, after than I splatter a few water drops on the paper and take the rest with a kitchen towel. Now I cut two silver stripe, to bring more sparkle/ shine into my card and add this right and left from the distress area. The side with the flower is a little be tricky... With my Prismacolor I can give more deepness to the flower, so they looks more realistic.  At last I die cut the word danke 5 times and glue this together. I stamp the word "vielmals" with Versamark and embossed it with white powder. The die cut word "Danke" I stamped the Versamark on the hole word and bring the shining powder (bridal tinsel) on this and glue it on my card. 



Danke vielmals means in English Thanks so much :) and I would also say thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment... 






4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Ute - your card is wonderful - beautiful coloring of the flower and background - glitter paper and sparkling sentiment are perfect for our challenge - thanks so much for joining A Blog Named Hero's challenge this month!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is Karen Bull, a design team member with A Blog Named Hero. The silver strips are the perfect compliment to this card along with your shiny sentiment. I really like the way you colored this flower! Thank you so much for playing along this month!

    AntwortenLöschen