Freitag, 1. November 2019

Whimsy Stamps New Release week November 2019

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.


Wooohooo, this month you will find a lot of great products...

I used for my Project the cute little stamp Precious Present.


How I made this card?

This months card should be a CAS card... because I love this style... 
you can set the stamp in perfect scene... At first I print the stamp on pencil friendly cardstock... After than I colored it with my pencils (Luminace, like the creamy/ smooth  pigment)...

I add a sentiment and a border to this card... and finsih is the card...

Hope you love this inspiration. Can't wait what you are made. 

Have a nice November 2019.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen