Sonntag, 29. März 2020

Whimsy Stamps inspiration Bunny share umbrella

Our march weather was like the April weather sunshine, rain, snow, wind and again...

Do you know this kind of weather, it make me tired....

Today I want to show you a weather card with two lovely friends... If you have friends in live than you have always great weather... Thank you, me crafty friends.

This time I use the cute Bunny Umbrella Digital Stamp from Whimsy Stamps. 




How I made this card?

I print out the image. At the first I wasn't sure, if I made a CAS card or if I color all... How you can see I decide e for the second choice. At first I colored the bunnies and the umbrella with my alcohol marker and add details with my pencils. For the background I used a cloud stencil for the sky and turn it, so that the clouds looks like on the wrong way... It should rain clouds.
For the gras I colored the bottom with alcohol marker and add after coloring grass with the marker and with my pencils. 
Later I stamped a few rain drops and use my Glossy for shining. At last I stamped the sentiment from my stuff. 

I glue the card on my card base (A2, US format).

Hope you like it and hope you have great weather :)

Wish you a wonderful week.

Hugs Ute





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen