Samstag, 19. August 2017

Gerda Steiner Monster Party

this time made Gerda Steiner one of the cutest monster ever... I like this little guy... So I used this Digistamp twice time's one bigger and one smaller... 

After I arrange both on my card base, I print out and color the background after a technique I learned from Sandy Allnock... The rainbow drops... I think it fits perfectly to this monster Party card. I used Distress Ink for watercolor.

My monsters I colored with Distress ink first an after than with my Prismacolor Pencils.  Also I add a few details with my white Gelpens... but look self...



Are they not cute?

Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment. 

This card plays with the current challenge by Gerda Steiner.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen