Mittwoch, 2. August 2017

New Release Whimsy "Penguin Staunt Nick"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, dies and new products to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I would love to share with you a card used the digital stamp "Penguin Staunt Nick with Robe", also "Snowfall Paper"...

I made this card as inspiration for the new challenge:


Is he not cute? I love how he is looking :) It was a great pleasure to color this guy... I used my Prismapencils... It looks like a Christmas in August card?


I add a few details for more interesting, for example Liquid Appliqué for showing felt more realistic and Glossy Accent for the gloves and the beak... now I need Liquid Pearls for the Ribbon..


I find in my stuff a sentiments for the perfect fit... it is from Mama Elephant and calls "Merry Christmas Wishes"


Thanks for visit my blog and for your kind comment in the description below :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen