Dienstag, 1. August 2017

New Release Whimsy digital stamps "back to school"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, dies and new products to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I would love to share with you a card used the digital stamp "Back to School Bart", also the one of new "School Time Sentiments".

This is so a super cute Dragon, as I print him I have visit from my nieces, one of them will come to school this year, so I said... so bad that you are no boy, otherwise I had a card for you and show this dragon... Her sister said to my, this will very cool, if I can prepare this card for a girl... because her classes name will be "Dragon class"... What for a great idea? Do you think too? 

This is the card I made for her:



I colored with my Prismacolor Pencils, add a few clouds in the background, also a few flying birds from the Hero Arts Monthly Kit from June 2017.

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind/ lovely comment :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen