Freitag, 4. August 2017

Watercolor Backgrounds (course from Sandy Allnock)

Now I understand, brush isn't brush... I tried this technique and I think, ok, I need really practice... after a few examples I was a little frustrated, because my cards didn't look like in the course... So I went to my crafty store near from my home and ask the salesgirl... Here you can't buy Black Velvet, but I said, what it is... in Switzerland called it Feenpinsel (like Fairybrush)... 

The naturell brushes are very expensive and I haven't bought this, because (2 brushes ca. 100$!?)...

So I found an synthetic variant one from DaVinci  Casaneo 12 and 
one from Fibonacci Professional 12... I went go home and try it again and I was surprised, I had the same results like Sandy Allnock...

If you made this course you have to buy a squirlhair brush or similar... but it is important!

Here my cards from lesson 3 Drybrush Edge:


... here I used the sentiments from Altenew "Shadow Play" and the silhouette stamp set from the Monthly Hero Arts kit June...




one the second card I used also the Altenew stamp set "Shadow Play" and colored the image with my at you Spica Glitterpens and my white Gelpen...

Hope you like it again...

THANKS so much for visit my blog :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Ute,
    vielen Dank für die tollen Einkaufstipps! Ich habe mir soeben ein kleines Da Vinci-Pinsel-Set bestellt und hoffe, dass ich hiermit auch so tolle Ergebnisse wie du mit meinen Wasserfarben erzielen kann.
    Deine Hintergründe sind echt klasse! Dazu die in Schwarz gestempelten wunderschönen Silhouettenmotive - perfekt!
    Ich wünsche dir einen tollen restlichen Sommer 2017 (ich bin ab heute offiziell in der Blogpause ;)).
    Bis bald!
    Liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Liebe Katrin :) Vielen Dank, na dann wünsche ich erholsame Ferien und freue mich schon ein Bild von Dir zu sehen und zu hören, wie Du die Da Vinci finest :) Liebe Grüsse, Ute

      Löschen