Dienstag, 8. August 2017

Watercolor Backgrounds (course Sandy Allnock)

...now I show you my last practice cards... I am still making the course to learn more about the BASIC techniques with watercolor and you can believe me, you don't need experience, you can learn it, if you are a beginner :) 


For this card I used the technique from Lesson 4, Splashed edges and I use a blue color and a purple. It look like a night sky, so I decide to bring up the new stamps from Lawn Fawn "Upon a star". I stamped the stars with white embossing and add Nuvo glowing in the dark drops inside... so the second picture will show a darker version. Can you see the glowing? I used also a grassy border die from LawnFawn and a paperstrip from MFT to finish the first card.


 For my second card with the same technique and with color splashes... I used the Simon Says Stamp Set "Floral Bliss" 
colored the images with my Gansai. I add a few Studio Katia drops. 


... an other technique called Retaining Whitespace... made a lot of fun :) and I found in my happy mail this cute little mouses from Wild Rose Studio (called mice)... So I decided me for a green background... maybe a brown yellow one will work too... After than I made the wheat green, like in the beginning from the growing. The sentiment is from the July my monthly card set from Hero Arts.


...and the last technique I want to show you is the dripped paint... I decide me for Rainbow colors, because I like this very much... The first card was my first practice... but it looks interesting... I choose an Altenew Sentiment, called  Super Script to bring in a big sentiment. 


I am a cute card maker, so I had to made an other one with a cute image... I found also this Gerda Steiner stamp set in my happy Mail (Cheerful Hedgehogs) and think this little guy fits perfectly to this card.... at the first I planed to give him an umbrella, but it looks better without one...


So now you have a lot of inspirations and I hope you like of this cards... 
Thanks for visit my blog and see you again, if I have finished the next levels :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen