Samstag, 18. August 2018

MFT Summer School Focal Point

Hi, at this time the Summer School by MFT is running and you can win some cool stuff. If you don't win, you will have fun to create something...




the theme today is:



Karolyn Lancon shows in her video, how she made the focal point. She use two examples. I love her really cards and she inspire my to try the Die embossed and distress background.  I love to play with the same stamp set like Monochromatic

I used the stamp set "Witch Way Is the candy?", Distress Oxide Ink and Prismacolor pencils. 


How I made my card?

I cut my paper in 11x4 Inch and fold it by 5.5 Inch. So I have my card. I use a Die from Waffle Flowers Lacy Lars 2 and embossed it on my paper, after than I use a similar paper and cut it (I use a second for masking). After masking my card i use Distress Oxide Ink (spun sugar, twisted citron, also a little black scoot), to made the landscape. I also use cloud and grass stencil from MFT. I glue black and white paper stripe from my stuff on both sides and the background in the middle on the card base.  I stamped the witch and the frog on pencil paper and colored with my Prismacolors. I decide me to color other eye, who will fit to the face... to give the character a little more live :) After the coloring I fuzzy cut the images, because I haven't the dies from this stamp set.



Now I look, how I arrange the images on the card, before I stamp the sentiment and finish my card, I also add  the images with foam tape.



Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen