Samstag, 18. August 2018

MFT Summer School Rainbow

Hi, at this time the Summer School by MFT is running and you can win some cool stuff. If you don't win, you will have fun to create something...




the theme today is:



Stephanie Klauck shows in her video, how she made rainbow cards with paper stripes. I love rainbow colors, this is one of my favorite. I decided me to play again with the Witch Way is the candy stamp set to play...

I used the stamp set "Witch Way Is the candy?", rainbow color paper, also You Die from MFT. I made 3 cards...



How I made my card?

At first I searched my paper, used rainbow colors... (violet, pink, red, orange, yellow, green and blue). I use pattern paper... bright colors. I made the same like Stephanie shows in her video. After than I think about, what I want to make with. 

I cut the word YOU (You Trio from MFT) out from the color sheet and put the word on a A2 card base. before I glue it I decided me, that I want to made a card with a sentiment from the Witch Way is the candy? stamp set and use the "I am Bats about you"... Maybe you can help me and write in the comments below, what it means exactly (because English isn't my mother language and I have no idea. I put around the sentiments the cute little bats and finished the first card...


How I made my card?

Now I have the negativ color sheet and thought it will be nice to made a card with them too. This time I glue the color sheet on my card base and add a sentiment from SSS You got this. This is a very easy card. For e better effect I add a few drops from Studio Katja and card is finish.


How I made my card?

Now I show you my last card for today. I use the scrap with an stamp from WPlus9 friends for all seasons Spring and stamp the umbrella. I color a lightly shadow in the scrap and fuzzy cut it out. I made a frog masking and stamp the umbrella directly on the card base. After I removed the masking I colored the frog with my Prismacolor pencils and add a few grass. At last I find this sentiment from the SSS stamp set  You Got This. 

Now you can see all cards again

I hope you have fun to show the cards and let you inspire :)
















Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen