Donnerstag, 2. August 2018

New release Whimsy Stamps Lion King

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy

We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.


What is the idea behind the card?

This month there are a lot of new stamps. I decided me for follow stamp: King Lion



The lion is a great animal, strong, beautiful and looks to his family. I am also a Christian and here has a the lion also a symbol... I found this amazing sentiment and think it fits perfectly.

I wish you all a blessed summer and health....

How I made the card?

First I print out my images with my Laserprinter, after than I color with watercolors and pencils. I add to my card two strips pattern paper.

Which products I use?


King Lion 


Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen